Hey there. Sorry for the long no write, no pictures on the blog! We are alive and well and busy but not really! I have pictures but haven't had time to sit in the basement and download them. Charlie is almost 3 and is deciding that he wants out attention all the time now. It's cute, but limits our time doing mindless chores. I'm at work now and in between diapers and feeds and IV checks so I thought I'd say hello to anyone who reads this to let you know what's been up with us!
Charlie is doing well and will be 3 in a few weeks. His party is this weekend (we hoped by having it early that we wouldn't be cancelling it again this year due to sickness). He's very excited about it and keeps asking me if I want to come to his party! We had a bout with some pretty terrible behavior issues this past weekend. He was beyond miserable and Alex and I were both at our wits end! He's better, we're managing it better (thanks to awesome advice from my mom) and we're all in a happier place. We're working on potty training, he's dry most of the day, and now pees standing up which I think is just so cute...he's excited to do it like daddy he says! He's also going through a growth spurt lately and is eating us out of house and home. He eats soooo much! His 3T pants are no longer a little long on him and now are the perfect length but fall off his butt because he doesn't have the pot belly to hold them up anymore! He's also very into jumping lately which is super cute. He was a little late to learn this skill but has mastered it lately!
Aaron David (baby boy #2) is hanging in there. I'm closing in on 19 weeks which is exciting. I feel him move almost every day, and certainly more than I felt Charlie at this point. Still no kicks felt on the outside but Alex is anxiously awaiting that. I found out last week that I have Protein C deficiency...something my OB should have looked for after my issues with Charlie and my high risk guy checked for this time. Twice the levels came back too low so as of tomorrow I will be starting on Lovenox which I will inject in my stomach daily. This is a much smaller needle than the progesterone shots I do weekly so they should be a breeze by comparison! Charlie is noticing my belly more (it is much larger now but smaller than I was with Charlie at this point...here I go comparing the two already!). The other day he had a conversation with me that went like this:
Charlie: mommy, where did the baby go?
Me (confused): I don't know sweetie, what baby are you talking about?
Charlie: oh, that's right, it's in your belly, hahahaha (continues to crack himself up)
He's such a little cutie! Alex had a job interview last week but it was not a senior position and they couldn't offer him enough money but really wanted him! He has another interview tomorrow for a senior sales position and we are really hoping that the salary is enough because he's anxious to get back to work and we're anxious to not be so nervous about money! Good luck Alex!!!!!
That's all, hope everyone is well, hopefully I'll have some pictures up in the next few days!
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaron David! I love it!
It was great talking to you yesterday. I miss you.
Post a Comment