Here's my handsome boy! He's doing great and I am OFF BEDREST! I saw Dr. Debbs today and the tear is completely healed, my cervix is long and strong, and baby Aaron is practicing breathing and is head down and is adorable! His lips are my favorite! I never had a 4D picture with Charlie but this baby looks so much like he did as a newborn!
My belly last night. I was really hopeful that I would be released to go back to work but not counting on it. As long as everything continues to look good, I won't go back to my MFM docs until 32 weeks!
We celebrated by going out to eat (at Champs, not a great place, but it'll do in a pinch...and they have grilled cheese and french fries which is Charlie's favorite!). We haven't been out to eat in a while! Above and below you will see the newest characters in our house, created by daddy. It's my superhero men. Charlie's cape is really his towel but it goes with him everywhere (of course to bed too). He is Mr. Alligator Man (self named) and I named Alex Mr. Burp Man but Charlie likes that name alot and takes it as his own occasionally. Today they practiced superhero leaps off Charlie's plastic stool. They also run around the main floor of the house yelling, "bad guys beware". I am so glad we have Charlie around to amuse Alex!
Charlie has been doing so well on the potty training front. He is 99.5% pee potty trained and 75% poop trained. He often tells us about #2 when it's too late to do anything about it, other times, he just doesn't want to tell us. But the past 4 days, we've had 100% success rate on both sides of it, so we are very proud. He also has a fascination with the movie Horton Hears a Who (Aunt Christy and Uncle Mike bought it for him for Christmas). He loves the movie and acts out most of it in action and words. He's quite a performer! That's it! Big update, I am so excited that I feel lighter, less burdened, and so much more in love with my unborn baby. I really was worried that I wasn't bonding with him, I was afraid of anything happening, but seeing him today, for the first time, I felt alot of love and relief, and felt like I'll be holding him in my arms after all of this. It will be worth the stress and worry, definitely worth it in the end...
3 comments:
He is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gotta love modern techonology! I can't wait to hold him and love him!!!
Oh Sara!! He's BEAUTIFUL! I'm soooo happy for you! Stay healthy and be careful.
I know what I'm sending Alex for his Birthday! HeHeHe!!!
Congratulations!
My baby is only 10 and seeing the new ultrasound techniques makes me feel quite outdated and obsolete! lol I had the old fashioned black and white thing that made me wonder if I was having a little alien (that wasn't the last time I wondered that ;)
I just found a source with 33 parenting e-books for free. I'm not announcing it on my blog until tomorrow, but you're welcome to check them out. (www.gloriousgal.blogspot.com)
Have a safe and healthy deliver! God bless.
Post a Comment