Cohen Family portrait, from the eyes of Charlie Cohen
Charlie's artwork is steadily progressing (in normal developmental patterns, but still fun to see changes every day!). He started making faces with eyes a few weeks ago. He then started giving the faces mouths about a week ago. As of this weekend, the faces have legs. Now he has started drawing specific people. Above is our family. He says that the people are (from L to R): Daddy, Charlie, Mommy, Baby Aaron (the cyclops) and Sidney is up front. I absolutely fell in love with this and was almost in tears when I saw it. I feel stupid saying that but it's so amazing to me to watch him develop and change and start describing the world around him!
Giving baby brother a kiss
We went to my parents' this weekend for Easter and above is my absolute favorite picture. "Gampa" and Aaron. He was so alert this weekend and really took it all in.
Chilling while the older boys decorated easter eggs. My lucky Jewish boys have Catholic grandparents (on my side) and a mom who cannot give up her childhood traditions. They get to have it all!
Charlie and me coloring eggs with Christy and Bode...Bode took it upon himself to color his hands and then dump a whole bowl of color all over the table! I give my sis big props for being brave enough to try this with a one year old and my mom for letting it happen in her kitchen!
Bode in his tye-died state with Aaron (waving hello!)
Uncle Mike and Charlie zoning out to some cartoon...eating popcorn...some life!
The boys getting a much needed bath from "Gampa"
All of the boys!
Charlie with his Easter bucket (it had a train on it! thanks Tutu), getting ready to search for eggs and treats...
Our Easter bunny his some fun treats for the boys as well. Charlie got some LIghtning McQueen crocs and a Thomas umbrella (he calls it a cumbrella...don't know why, and I can't seem to break him of it!). He got some eggs filled with monies (change from the Easter Bunny's wallet), jelly beans, and teddy grahams. He also found the eggs that he colored the day before! How fun. We've never done Easter eggs with him before so this was a fun day for him!
Charlie's artwork is steadily progressing (in normal developmental patterns, but still fun to see changes every day!). He started making faces with eyes a few weeks ago. He then started giving the faces mouths about a week ago. As of this weekend, the faces have legs. Now he has started drawing specific people. Above is our family. He says that the people are (from L to R): Daddy, Charlie, Mommy, Baby Aaron (the cyclops) and Sidney is up front. I absolutely fell in love with this and was almost in tears when I saw it. I feel stupid saying that but it's so amazing to me to watch him develop and change and start describing the world around him!
2 comments:
I Love the pics!
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment