I feel like the majority of my posts since the baby has been born, have been about the baby. So I thought I'd dedicate a post to Charlie...he's been so good and so fun and so delightful lately. I've been working alot so I haven't had a ton of time to enjoy him...but the time we do spend together is great! Last week, I took him to the Please Touch Museum...just the two of us! It was great.
I built a tower that was over my head and he loved knocking it down...
As always, his favorite part was shopping at the grocery store...
The veggies were a huge hit...
He had dinner with a stranger...very cute little girl who stayed briefly and then left. He then invited me to sit down for dinner...
Water play...the kids around him were splashing alot and he was not happy about that...so water play was short lived...fine by me!
There's a room where the 3 bears live...you know mama, papa and baby bear. Charlie set them up like this at the table so they could all eat together!Charlie's vocabulary is ever expanding and his curiosity for things around him is palpable. He asks lots of questions, loves to make baby Aaron smile, and loves to read books. I'll scan a few pictures that he has colored recently to show how well he stays in the lines...he really concentrates and does an amazing job coloring! He likes to draw pictures of "monsters" and other people who now have arms legs and fingers. Sometimes there's even hair! He knows how to draw several letters, although they usually come out upside down...don't know what that means! At school, they wrote the words "HI MOM" on a paper and he copied it very well. I was gushing with pride!
No comments:
Post a Comment