Alex and Charlie getting ready to hit the walk site...
I don't know what is up with Charlie's face in pictures lately...he makes goofy faces and thinks it's his normal face. As for his "tool belt" he has an obsession with Handy Manny and I was at home depot the other day and found this "apron" for 77cents. Now he can put his tools in the pockets rather than in his pants. He didn't take it off for three days, even to pee and sleep, amazing how easy it is to please him!
Hangin with Swoop
Henry and Charlie with Pablo from the Backyardigans
Bode and Christy
Bode and Charlie and Alexandra staring in awe at the bounce house being blown up
Quinn and Ethan
The kids dancing with Pablo to "No Rain" by Blind Melon (the inspiration for our team name)We had a great walk. We raised over $160,000 for vision saving research and had over 500 walkers. It was a fabulous time, and it didn't rain amazingly enough! Thanks to everyone, especially our family who came out on walk day and supported us in our fight against blindness...you all mean the world to us!
My boys playing together...they are best buddies right now!
Charlie and I went to a birthday party that was pretty cool. We went on a nature walk and looked at bugs and tadpoles and turtles and plants. I even picked up a cricket and a rainbow beetle that Charlie and I found for the other kids to see...what I won't do for my little guys! It was alot of fun and Charlie loved it!
The kids building a house for the fairies and elves.Alex and I just celebrated our five year wedding anniversary which is totally crazy that we've been married that long. Time really does fly when you are having fun! Also this past week, Alex was accepted into Drexel's graduate school so that was super exciting! Onto a new chapter in his life!
No comments:
Post a Comment