Tuesday, February 5, 2008

More "Please Touch" fun













We went to the museum again on monday and had so much fun. It was basically empty so he had the run of the museum. We actually ran into one of my old primarys (baby I cared for every time I worked) at the museum which was strange. I haven't seen him since he was itty bitty and he's now almost two and running around. Very funny and fantastic to see. It makes me feel very good about what I do! This weekend was fun. On saturday was Alex's birthday and we met my family and his for brunch in Manayunk. He didn't know that everyone was joining us so it was a fun surprise. I got to see my sister's ever growing belly which was neat. She's very uncomfortable but looks beautiful. I cannot wait to meet the baby! Charlie looks at her with a bit of amasement and I wonder what's going on in his mind! We say there's a baby in there but I know he doesn't get it. We then went to the Please Touch Museum with my parents (tutus) as they haven't been there before and wanted to see where he spends so much time...it was CROWDED! We still had fun, but it was alot harder keeping track of him while there's hundreds of other little ones his size running circles around you! I worked on Saturday night, and Sunday we had an impromptu super bowl gathering. Charlie had fun playing with tutus and his little buddy Quinn (http://littlemightyquinn.blogspot.com/). It was a good weekend! My bronchitis is better and I feel 99.99999% all good! Monday after the museum, we went to CHOP for a follow-up ENT appointment. He looks great, no speech therapy as he is now speaking like a two year old. He can copy almost all words, says things we didn't know he could say and is basically our little vocabulary machine! Because of this, there will no longer be a page element listing Charlie's new words....there are too many to keep track of and I think it's a matter of time before he says everything! It really is so nice to ask him what he wants to eat and have him tell me, "ammal cacker"!

1 comment:

Madara Family said...

Charlie pie is it possible that you just get cuter every second??!! I am so happy you are talking and able to repeat everything, like a little Chucky boy hahaha!!! Hopefully it won't be long now til you meet your new cousin Nalu! I love you Charlie