Tuesday, July 8, 2008

See new Keiki Cloth Patterns




If you are in need of a fun/unique/homemade baby gift, you can visit my other blog and check out the new patterns of burp cloths available for the baby's burping needs. I will tell you that they work, are very absorbent and withstand countless washings. I watch a set of twins (the pictures in previous posts of the cute little twins...) whom I cared for in the NICU. I gave their mommy several samples to use and abuse with the babies and they are holding up quite nicely six months later! Danny has reflux which means that a lot of his bottles come back up and the keiki cloths are a nice shield to have between his mouth and your clothes. They are also venturing into solid foods and the burp cloths are a great weapon against stained clothes! If you have any questions or are interested in ordering, please email me at sbode1@excite.com. Thanks for reading my little self-promo piece...now back to your regularly scheduled program...

No comments: