Saturday, November 7, 2009

Busy having fun...

We have been very busy here, doing nothing more than just having alot of fun! The kids have been so cute and so much fun, these pictures should say it all! The first picture is what I saw the other night when I checked on the kids before I went to bed. Charlie had out two of his animals on the floor and covered them with his blanket...so adorable! Aaron being a little charmer...

More cuteness. He has 6 teeth now and eats three meals a day. He's pretty much happy all the time and loves Charlie so much! He can sit up by himself (not get into the position, but once placed in an upright position, can stay there for up to 1/2 hour at times)...he just started sitting one day. At first a few seconds, then minutes and just last week it was for a long time!
Charlie decided he wanted to feed Aaron his last bottle the other night. Aaron just laughed and didn't drink much for him but it was cute!
Here's Aaron on his 8 month birthday...
Silly boys!
I could just eat him up! I am so in love with this kid!
Right now, Alex's Aunt Hilda is staying with us for the weekend so here is a shot of her with Aaron. That's all the cuteness for now!

No comments: