
SO Keiki Cloths is embarking on a new line of "products". With inspiration from my dad's mom (my Tutu), I am making baby blankets now. Let me explain a bit about them and then you can scroll down for some examples. So my Tutu made me several of these type of blankets when I was a baby (30+ years ago) and I am still, to this day, using them for my kids. They are awesome. They are big and soft and lightweight yet warm, and can be used for so many things. Above shows one of them on my couch so you get some idea of size. They are homemade so the size varies a tiny bit but most measure 3ft x 3ft. What do you need this for you might ask. Well I will tell you what I use them for. First, as a blanket, in the stroller, in the car, in the crib. Then, they are also great as floor blankets when babies are little and not mobile, but spending time on the floor. They can be carried through their young life as then a security blanket and are big enough to still cover a 1-2 year old in a crib. They are great and so versatile. I sell them for $22 each and can customize them to be the fabric you want. Take a look!

The santa one was ordered for a friend's niece for the holidays...


The above came out a bit dark but the solid flannel color is orange...


The above was also ordered from a friend who's niece is of Irish decent. This is one of my favorites. If you know anyone interested please pass this info along. They are alot of fun to make and make great gifts. Of course the burp cloths are still in circulation and information for both can be found at the
Keiki Cloth Blog site. Thanks for reading, now onto the kids!

This is the first time he's showed any interest in the "hamster wheel" at the please touch museum but he loved it today. I wanted to buy one for our house!

My little sadist giving the baby a shot in his forehead...

and taking a rectal temp...he told me proudly that the baby has a "feber"...

and here he's listening to music on some "radio". It was some world music with drums and lots of beat. Aaron was sleeping in the stroller and he wanted to stay here so we stayed for about 1/2 hour...fun!

Aaron with a bagel...exploring new textures, trying to get the chewing thing down! He's pretty good but food gets caught in his palate (I guess because it's narrow and high) and he gags while trying to get it out! Fun stuff!

Covered in sweet potatoes and tofu!
No comments:
Post a Comment