
We had a fun evening having Sam, Kim and Ethan over for a BBQ to celebrate my b-day. Alex brought a cake home but we didn't have any candles so we used a jar candle (to the left of the cake) so the kiddos could blow something out. I also made chocolate covered strawberries....
yummmy! The boys had fun together and loved the dessert.

Evenings with Sam and Kim are always ended with the boys taking a bath together...both boys ask all night if it's
bath time. Too cute! They are 10 months apart in age and they are going to be great friends. And below you will find Charlie sleeping in his big boy bed...or a modified version of it...let me explain....

So his bed came and I put it together today since the mattress will be here
tuesday and wanted to give him a few days to get used to the look of it, the idea of it, and the new way his room is arranged since. We are leaving the crib in the room because he and baby #2 (for which we are officially trying now) will share a room for a few years. Well, he saw the bed and wanted to sleep in it and wanted to play on it and thought it was the coolest thing ever. It's a platform bed so I fashioned an old bedspread into a padding and put his new cool
thomas sheets on it and when it was time for bed, he was so excited! Except for wanting to leave the door open, he went to bed just the same (although he did not want "Rock a baby tree top" which is his name for rocking in the rocking chair). I rubbed his back for five minutes and never heard a peep! I am so sad that he's so grown up!

I got this bed because it has the bookcase headboard so his cars and water cup and animals can all have a place to go and not crowd his pillow. He loves that his cars have little
cubbies to go in. Sweet dreams big boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment