Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Nephew time


I've been working alot of weekends lately which has left my weekday time wide open! Tuesday, I was able to go to Downingtown and visit with my nephew Bode. We spent all day together, just me and him. We shopped and hung out and had a photo shoot that involved several wardrobe changes. He was a good sport and seemed to have alot of fun overall! He's such a happy guy!

So in the above picture, I captured him acting like the monkey that he is. He has the longest toes humanly possible. Christy often jokes that he hangs from trees with his feet. Here he is grabbing the sheet I used as a backdrop (very fancy, I know!) with his toes and pulling it around. Other than freakish feet, he is such a little sweetie and his laugh is hysterical! I'm looking forward to many days hanging out with him and Charlie together!
Speaking of my little monster, here's a picture, lest you think I forgot all about him. He's doing well but doing alot of testing of my mom patience. He's really got a terrible case of the terrible 2 1/2 year olds. He wasn't really a terrible 2 but as soon as he hit the "halfway to 3" mark, it all changed. I've had to re-train myself in how I deal with him and how I respond (or don't respond) to him. It was really tough the past two weeks but we seem to have it under control this week. Minimal freak outs by Charlie and no tears from mommy so far. My tears were more for the fact that he acts like he hates me most times and he doesn't act like this for anyone else...so I grew up, and talked to some friends and my mom and now we seem to have things under control. He's overall a complete sweetheart and as we walked to school this morning, he grabbed my hand and told me he loves me sooo much. Awwwwwwwe!



No comments: