We went to Long Beach Island this weekend. We left Friday afternoon and I (Sara, mommy, Alex's wife) came home this afternoon because I have to work tonight (Saturday) and Sunday night. I left my baby "down the shore" with his daddy and his Bubby and Zayda. They'll have lots of fun I'm sure and I will have a nice long sleep day tomorrow! While I was down there I snapped the following pictures (plus about 1,000 more!). Above, he is trying to feed me drippy ice cream...yummy!

We went to Fantasy Island Friday night which is full of fun kiddie rides. It was his first time experiencing this (other than a carousel and the train at the zoo). He loved that they had several firetruck rides. He is soooo into firetrucks right now! He also rode in a Goofy Boat, a Bumblebee, and Train, and a Pumpkin. What fun!
We then walked home where he decided he had to poop on the potty. He was successful in that endeavor for which we are always grateful! He asked for a book whilst trying, and I realized that I did not have any with me. Apparently the New Yorker magazine sufficed and he was able to complete his task. Too funny!

Here he is hugging Great Grandpa Jack good night.


Here he is hugging Great Grandpa Jack good night.



No comments:
Post a Comment