Here's my guy tonight...1 day old. I got to give him his first bath tonight and got to see him sans CPAP mask. He's a cutie! Lots of brown hair with reddish tips...very pretty! It's funny because I was imagining him with light hair...hmmm. He snuggled with me for a bit and got to eat a little for the first time through the tube that's taped to his chin. It was a nice night! Now we just need him to get off the damn CPAP!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
My new man
Here's my guy tonight...1 day old. I got to give him his first bath tonight and got to see him sans CPAP mask. He's a cutie! Lots of brown hair with reddish tips...very pretty! It's funny because I was imagining him with light hair...hmmm. He snuggled with me for a bit and got to eat a little for the first time through the tube that's taped to his chin. It was a nice night! Now we just need him to get off the damn CPAP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awww... he's so gorgeous. Congratulations!
Luv, Rebecca :)
Congratulations! He is beautiful and a big boy for being early. I will be praying he gets off CPAP and thinking about you all!!!!
Can't wait to meet him :)
Jamie
Post a Comment