Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures of the last few days...

The above picture was taken before I left for work on 3.3.09...I realized I hadn't had a belly shot in a few weeks and had Alex take this one...little did I know I'd not have this belly anymore 24 hours later! Crazy how that happens!
Here's Charlie making a "Welcome Home Baby Aaron" sign. This is when we thought he was coming home Sunday. Charlie had a great time making it!

Aaron looking cute in his Pooh outfit. Later it turned into a poo outfit and he had to be changed.

Sticking his tongue out...attitude already!

And here are the boys meeting for the first time! This was just two hours ago and now...

We are home! Charlie is so excited (as are we) and he is so in love with Aaron. He wants to be right next to him and didn't want us to leave him upstairs to nap. He has read him several books (all that start out, "once upon a time") and has watched me feed him quite intently while exclaiming that he does not want to eat baby Aaron's milk. Fine with me!

Sidney has been checking him out too...

And my favorite picture ever, ever, ever. Our family is complete and I am so happy. Thank you everyone for your well wishes and encouraging thoughts! We welcome visitors but please ask that if there is anyone even remotely sick or with a sick person in the house, please stay away...he's tiny and not gaining great weight and getting sick could be terrible for him! Thanks again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cohen Family-
We couldn't be happier for you all!