Sunday, May 3, 2009

Back to the grind

I am back to work. It's great being back with my peers, taking care of sick little babies, feeling like I make a difference in the world. Aaron is still hard at times, fussy alot, but is getting better...I think! Some days are awesome, others not so much. But he is adorable and I love him to pieces! Charlie also really loves him.


Alex is doing well with him at night. His eyes are worse than they were with Charlie so he sees less and has to use his hands to figure out where Aaron's mouth is when he's feeding him (even with the best lighting). I give him a ton of credit for being able to do this...sometimes I find it hard and I see just fine!

Charlie trying to make Aaron smile...Aaron just wanted to fuss though! The boys are with my mom now (she picked them up Saturday and we will go get them Sunday evening. This is so that I can sleep some (I am doing three in a row at work my first week back to sleep is something I need some of!)...and Alex is running the broad street run Sunday. Good luck honey!


Charlie has his pajama pants on his head...silly boy! He's being very good for my mom, Aaron is being very fussy. I feel bad but I know they are in good hands!


Charlie being a goof ball. He has been wonderful through all of this upheaval with the baby and the baby being so hard...thank goodness for such an amazing little man!


No comments: