Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pajama Fun

Evening is always a tricky time in our house. I am usually frantically getting everyone ready for night-time while I am getting ready for work. If I am not going to work, I am still cooking, cleaning up, getting the kiddos ready for bed, etc. Also, Aaron is usually melting down at this point. He's tired, and doesn't know what he wants or how to express himself, so he just cries.
One night last week, my boys were actually both happy in the evening and I was able to snap some cute pajama pictures of my boys.
The above picture is what Aaron did when he saw me take out the camera...he said "cheese"...it was so adorable!
Charlie got some new jammies that have "spider webs" under the arms. He loves them and literally wants to wear them EVERY day!

It's great when it's THIS easy to make your kid happy!
His smile says it all!

No comments: