Monday, April 21, 2008

DIY

We had a productive weekend around the house...with the help of my brother-in-law, we put a back-splash in our kitchen! The above picture is proof of me helping...I manned the wet-saw which was fun but a little scary. I had flashes of getting my fingers caught and not being able to work, take care of Charlie, etc...fun times!

This is the before picture...

And this is after! I love it! Mike is a great guy to have in the family...a jack of all trades pretty much! He did a fantastic job and I am super excited about my new kitchen! Also, having Mike at the house for the weekend meant that we also had Christy (my sister) and Baby Bode all weekend as well. It was a great time! Thanks again Mike!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sara: your kitchion looks good. the tile added a dressing to it.bode is getting tooooooo big. hes going to tower michael and charlie.charlie always has that smile. love him for that. love aunt judy