
Charlie started at a new school this week and it seems to be going really well. He still goes three days a week and the last day, he cried a bit when I left but seemed to have a great day otherwise. He loves all of the activities they do and comes home telling me all kinds of stories about his days. I am happy so far and hope this is a god fit for us all! The weather was great the end of the week so we did some outside playing. Above is him playing on the deck with his trucks.

This is the end of a long day at the new school, watching "cat TV" (
Aristocats) and ready for BED!

Here he is today. We went to the zoo with his friend Henry and Henry's mom. They both had fun. He saw a black panther that he called
Bagheera (from Jungle Book) and he got a panther stuffed animal that he is now sleeping with! He managed to catch another cold and is snuffly and has
alot of coughing going on. I also have it (yes, the marathon is two weeks away) but don't have the cough. I hope I can finish this race, I feel like I am falling apart at the end now! Anyway, hope everyone enjoys their warm weather weekend and their Passover if celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment