Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Transplant
Just a request for some thoughts and prayers. Tricia is the wife of Nate who is the author of Confessions of a CF Husband. I've been following their story for a little while and check in daily to see how things are. I even sent him some Hawaiian keiki cloths at Nate's request and he helped me out by posting a PSA about my budding business on his blog. I've had ten orders from people because of that. Thanks Nate! So anyway, Tricia is currently in the OR receiving a set of lungs from someone selfless enough to be an organ donor. I am an organ donor, always have been, and encourage everyone to consider this for themselves. She will undergo a tremendous surgery that will eventually give her a set of lungs that are CF free! Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers tonight while you drift off to sleep. Pray that Nate and Tricia and Gwyneth all go home together in the next two months! There is a link to his blog on the left under "Blogs I know".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment